Monday 12 June 2017

Half Sac by Thia Finn

REVIEWED BY Ann Meemken



Half sac (Fall Boys Book 1)Half sac by Thia Finn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Blue Myers is a football player and has a reputation with the ladies. He has special rules in the bedroom. He has a secret that he keeps hidden.

Noelle is new to the college and is a cheerleader. She has spunk and does not like to be bossed around.

Blue and Noelle meet at a frat party. Blue is one that likes control but he does not think Noelle would be the kind of girl that would follow his rules. Noelle wants to be the girl that he breaks all his rules for.

I enjoyed this story. The character's were enjoyable. There were a few times I wanted to smack them both and tell them to grow up. I look forward to reading the next book of this series.

**I received a copy for an honest review**
**Reviewed for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog**







No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...