Wednesday 28 June 2017

Drama Luau: A Nicky and Noah Mystery by Joe Cosentino

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox


Drama Luau: A Nicky and Noah MysteryDrama Luau: A Nicky and Noah Mystery by Joe Cosentino
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Nicky and Noah would make a great sitcom. I would watch faithfully. These two are so entertaining.
This is my first is the Nicky and Noah Mystery series. The whimsical story, even though dealing with some serious issues, is great for a rainy day read, or any day really that you need a good laugh.

I read the Cozzi Cove series by this author and while his humor is ever present, Nicky and Noah, Martin and Ruben crack me up. Nicky and Noah are off to Hawaii for their honeymoon with Martin and Ruben in tow and try to produce a luau show when the performers start disappearing.

Their tactics in finding clues and the crazy funny interactions between characters keeps the pages turning. For most of the book if I wasn't laughing I was grinning.

Thanks for an entertaining read Joe!

I was provided a copy for an honest review.

Reviewed by Becky for JoandIsaLoveBooks


View all my reviews

Amazon US


Amazon UK


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...