Sunday 16 August 2015

Attraction by Penny Reid

REVIEWED BY Micky Barnard

Attraction (Elements of Chemistry #1; Hypothesis, #1.1)Attraction by Penny Reid
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ingruiging, gripping from the offset and hot. These words summarise this book. I've had this series on my kindle for a while and I'm just so glad I've actually got started now. The wit and humour in the dialogue is amazingly written and I love Penny Reid's style. The main characters, Martin (who knew Reid could make that name sexy!) is a millionaire playboy at Havard. He meets weekly with his dowdy, chemistry lab partner Kaitlyn. The have a purely functional relationshi. That is, get the assignment done, until one day, Kaitlyn needs to step in to save Martin.

I am in love with this series and I'm hoping beyond hope that the other two books deliver as highly.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews


https://www.amazon.com/review/R1I9RPM2YD32ZV/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...