Monday 24 August 2015

Building Bonds by Morticia Knight

REVIEWED BY Isa Jones

Building Bonds (Kiss of Leather, #1)Building Bonds by Morticia Knight
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book was special!

I really enjoyed Building Bonds by Morticia Knight and I thank her for the opportunity of receiving and ARC.

I have read my fair share of BDSM books but this really is one of my first in the M/M world. I enjoy the genre and the book had almost all the elements of a fantastic and entertaining read, it had romance, suspense, plenty of hot steamy scenes, great dialogues and an original story line. I would have liked more depth into the story and that is my only observation, it is not a critique but more the fact that I was thoroughly entertained and wanted to keep reading!

Kyle is such a loveable character, unfortunately for him, he has been through a terrible breakup and has been left alone and broke, he is therefore faced with the fact that he has, not only to pick up the pieces of his broken heart, but also to get himself out in the real world and start making some money and pronto!, he gets help from his best friend who sets him up with some of his friends from a BDSM club who need some original "furniture" and Kyle has a fantastic designer and crafty eye, but Kyle has a small issue, he doesn't belong to the lifestyle nor is he interested in trying to be convinced in joining the club; enters Master Gavin, he is the complete opposite of Kyle, he is a true Master and an alpha in every sense of the way, as Dom and partner in the Club Kiss of Leather, he is in charge of overseen the new equipment for the refurbishments and he is looking forward to meeting the person who has a great eye and is designing the latest pieces.
You already see how the story will pan out, Gavin as a true Dom knows a true submissive from a mile away and it is his protective instinct which will fuelled his desire to understand why Kyle is so broken and hurt. From the moment this two unlikely characters met sparks fly, Kyle is resilient to let his guard down, he has been hurt and burnt before, he needs someone who can break his defences and show him who he really is and what he truly needs.

I am looking forward to reading more from this author.

4 KISSEABLE STARS

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...