Tuesday 4 August 2015

Dance With The Billionaire by Charlotte Eve

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox

Dance With The BillionaireDance With The Billionaire by Charlotte Eve
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was gifted a copy for an honest review.

Julia is a dancer and that makes her very in tune with her body. She is waiting tables while trying to make ends meet and try and get into a prestigious dancing school.

Dylan is a spoiled rich guy, at least at first, who thinks he can say and do whatever he wants and tries to make an outlandish deal with Julia for a contractual relationship.

Charlotte has done a wonderful job with her characters and her sex scenes are oh so hot. I enjoyed Dance With the Billionaire very much. I could relate to Julia's emotional journey and self discovery.

While I understand there is a surge of millionaire/billionaire books out there, this is not really a story about the money but the discovery of real love, trust and just living the life you are meant to lead.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLovesBooks Blog


View all my reviews

Goodreads

Amazon US


Amazon UK


Amazon CA





No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...