Monday 17 August 2015

Capture by Penny Reid

REVIEWED BY Micky Barnard

Capture (Elements of Chemistry #3; Hypothesis, #1.3)Capture by Penny Reid
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The final book in this series was a perfect culmination. There was angst and longing in buckets but the hope of love did shine through.

"Then I don't think I understand what love is. I thought I knew. I thought it was a great thing where two people support one another and work together to solve problems. I thought it was about trust and loyalty, being honest, kind, being a team. But now I have no idea. In fact, I'm doubting that love exists."

I adored the growth in Martin's character and whilst Kaitlyn lagged behind in the emotional maturity, she started to find what made her happy in life.

"You promised I would always have a safe place with you, and now I want that safe place."

These two are some of my favourite characters of all time and I sense that they'll stay with me. Penny Reid has excelled herself with this series. I am now a stalwart fan.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/R1QPO41FL8XOY8/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...