Tuesday 4 August 2015

Own The Wind by Kristen Ashley

REVIEWED BY Micky Barnard

Own the Wind (Chaos, #1)Own the Wind by Kristen Ashley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 wonderful stars

I re-read Motorcycle Man before starting this book, but it isn't necessary, the chaos series stands alone. However, the understanding of wider family connections from reading motorcycle man is useful and I think potentially brings further enjoyment of the characters.

This KA book felt a little different in that it had an emotional start that lasted into the first 25% of the book. The emotions were intense and I truly felt the tragedy. I really enjoyed the passing of time in this book, it allowed Tabby time to grow from a petulant, rebellious 16 year old to a young woman messing up her life to further maturity. I found Shy to be a great hero, I felt magnetised to his persona! I loved that Shy, without coercion, instinctively decided he wanted a more even partnership with Tabby than was traditional between Chaos men and their women. There is a utterly engaging story threaded throughout this book and it is definitely one of my favourite KA reads.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/RVW9XI46JS1SD/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...