Sunday 23 August 2015

Fury by Fisher Amelie

REVIEWED BY Micky Barnard

Fury (The Seven Deadly, #3)Fury by Fisher Amelie
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a grittier read than the other deadly sins books. Whilst vain does address difficult topics, Fury confronts child sex trafficking and centres on the issues in Vietnam. I already thought from Greed, that Ethan was someone with a darkness that was slightly scary but also sexy. The relationship between Ethan and Finlay had a slow build and was quite lovely to read. I think Ethan was surprised by his affections for Finlay but never tried to deny them.

There is violence in this book that makes for difficult reading at times and I was thoroughly frustrated with Ethan's decision to 'go vigilante' but I do recognise that this was a key element to the story. I think he lacked personal value of his life but didn't think through the impact his decisions would have on Fin.

This was a good addition to the series and I love Fisher Amelie's style and seamless flow of writing. Any of her books are a pre-order purchase for me.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews
https://www.amazon.com/review/R3INKJ5KNNFTQG/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...