Wednesday 19 August 2015

Dance With The Billionaire by Charlotte Eve

REVIEWED BY Ann Meemkem

Dance With The BillionaireDance With The Billionaire by Charlotte Eve
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Julia works in a bar and is use to having guys hit on her but not like this. When Dylan states, "I'll give you a $1,000 dollars for your panties." Julia is shocked thinking she heard wrong. She thinks he is a rich pompous ass that is use to getting what he wants and has never heard the word "no". She will be the first to tell him she can't be bought.Dylan was shocked and still hands her his business card just in case she changes her mind.

Julia dreams of going to school at Eldridge. She auditions but does not get the scholarship. However her audition is very good, so she is offered a spot but has to come up with tuition. She can't pass up this opportunity. She accepts position and know has to fiqure out how to get the money to pay for it.

She makes up her mind to take Dylan up on his offer. When she meets him to accept the offer he changes it. Will she accept the new offer? What does the new offer entail? You must read to find out.

I enjoyed reading this story. I love the connection that Julia and Dylan share. I admire Julia for standing up for what is important to her and that she lives out her dreams. I think my favorite part of the story is the ending. I hope we may get to see more from these character's in near future. I will be reading more books from this author.

I was given an arc for an honest review by Joandisalovesbooks review team.

View all my reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...