Monday 17 August 2015

Conscience by Cecilia London

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox

Conscience (The Bellator Saga, #2)Conscience by Cecilia London
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was gifted a copy for an honest review.

Cecilia London now has a new stalker. I can not wait for the next installment. I am sure she is tired of hearing it but this is such an amazingly gripping story that I don't want, I NEED the next book.

Conscience is love, betrayal, torture, pain and political tyranny. It isn't a dark romance, it is a dark story with romance interwoven. I love Jack and Caroline. Their love and commitment to each other is a beautiful thing. The sex scenes are oh so hot!

I don't want to talk too much about the plot since this is the second in this series and there is a third book coming.

I laughed, cried, cringed and had to put it down and walk away a few times. A great book will make you feel and experience with the characters and that is exactly what Cecilia London has done.

There is a cliffhanger but so worth the torture of waiting for the next book.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog


View all my reviews

Amazon US


Amazon UK


Amazon CA


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...