Friday 21 August 2015

Tyrant by T.M. Frazer

REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar

Tyrant (King, #2)Tyrant by T.M. Frazier
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Tyrant by TM Frazier

I have to start this review off with an apology because I completely underestimated the diabolical genius that is TM Frazier. I really had doubts that she'd be able to deliver a book that was up to the standard set by King, but she's absolutely pulled it off and even surpassed.

This book was everything I needed it to be without knowing what I needed. A brilliant plot that picks up right where we finished with King and ties up everything while answering our many questions. There were so many times that I either had to go back and reread or just put the book down because I couldn't believe what I was reading.

Even though her memory is sketchy at best, Doe is still such a strong female character and I just love that. That she's gone what she's gone through and still prevails is amazing. And King is well, King! He's not your standard hero. He does what he has to, whatever it takes, to protect what's his and essentially, to survive. He's ruthless, protective and loves hard. And I freaking love him!

Those who loved King will not be disappointed with Tyrant. It's action-packed and will leave you stunned, staring at your ereader for a while after finishing but at least there's a therapy group for you!

Im going to go back and read Frazier's previous works and I can't wait to see what she's going to throw at us next!

**arc received in exchange for honest review.

Reviewed by Melinda from Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews

http://www.amazon.com/review/R2LRE9CXCUYJDY
https://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R37ZFA4POWYILY/ref=pe_1572281_66412651_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...