Monday 17 August 2015

Crushing Misery by Kinsey Taylor

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox

Crushing MiseryCrushing Misery by Kinsey Taylor
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was gifted a copy for an honest review.

Crushing Misery is Kinsey Taylor's debut novel. She came out with a bang. I love Ashlynn and how well the character is written. Kennedy is such a great mom and so much stronger than she thinks. The support from her pseudo family was amazing and endearing.

Corbin is one hunky piece of man candy. Corbin has his own demons and doesn't always handle them in the best way.

Crushing Misery deals with some difficult subjects. Intermingled with those, Kinsey has given us humor, family, friendship, love and some great sex scenes.

I think what I enjoyed so much about this book was although there was some dark moments Kennedy and Ashlynn had such a great support system and were surrounded by so much love that they persevered.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog


View all my reviews

Goodreads


Amazon US


Amazon UK



Amazon CA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...