Thursday 20 August 2015

Life Rewritten by Andrea Johnson

REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe

Life RewrittenLife Rewritten by Andrea Johnston
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Victoria is a widow at 40 years old after losing her husband to cancer and is raising an 18 year old son. She has spent the last three years grieving and is giving into her friends and son to 'put herself back out there'. She goes the online dating route and her dating adventures are nightmares that she puts hilarious spins on. She decides the online dating scene isn't for her and wants to focus her energy on something else. She decides to open up her house as a retreat for those who share the passion of reading. Starting up a business is new and she asks Dillon, who owns the coffee house/bakery that she visits daily for advise. They become close friends and start a relationship. I'm not going to say much more as it would be too easy to say too much and spoil it for others that haven't read the book. I will say that the Victoria/Dillon combo is great!

I absolutely was hooked on this book from page one. The author did a fabulous job pulling a person in to the story. I felt I was right there drinking a glass of wine while Victoria was sharing her dating experiences.

I can't say enough good things about this book. I laughed and cried while reading this book. This is the best book I have read in quite awhile. In fact, I am already reading it again as I feel this book will just get better each time you read it.

Great job Andrea!!!

View all my reviews

Amazon: 

Barnes and Noble:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...