Monday 10 August 2015

Mackenzie Fire:A sequel to Shine Not Burn by Elle Casey

REVIEWED BY Micky Barnard

Mackenzie Fire: A Sequel to Shine Not BurnMackenzie Fire: A Sequel to Shine Not Burn by Elle Casey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This sequel to shine not burn followed up the first book brilliantly. When you've loved a set of characters like Andie and Mack, you can't imagine transferring your feelings easily to others, but I did. Mack's grumpy brother, Ian is the lead character in this book. He's been grouching around the ranch for the last three years after breaking up with his fiancee near to the wedding. Candice is Andie's best friend, and arrives to support her near the birth of her first child. Candice seemed somewhat vapid in the last book but her character is much richer than I first thought; I really came to like her and her quirky ways. These two have chemistry off the charts.

Once again, the witty dialogue that Elle Casey weaves into this story is the shining light of the book. I have loved this series and I'm really hoping for more either in this series or a similar vein. I'd highly recommend this as a lose-yourself read.

A copy of this book was provided by the publisher in return for an honest review.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews


https://www.amazon.com/review/R2STTDZ8X4LSZX/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...