Wednesday 19 August 2015

Falling For My Best Friend's Brother by J.S. Cooper

REVIEWED BY Joanne Swinney

Falling for My Best Friend's BrotherFalling for My Best Friend's Brother by J.S. Cooper
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Oh how I have laughed my way through this book. It was sensational in every aspect. Fabulous story about two best friends called Alice and Liv. These two are hilarious with a million ideas but with no success rate to speak of.
Now I literally just read the prequel to this book which is free to download and I had to have the full length novel. So pleased I did, I was not disappointed. The story continued in all it's glory and the laughs just kept on coming.
Liv has a few brothers but her eldest brother Aiden is protective of both her and Alice. He's very bossy but loveable and by all accounts very handsome.
Alice is loving and lusting after him badly. The poor girl is going to the extremes just to get his attention. Unknown to her and her best friend, Aiden actually has feelings for her and not in a brotherly way. They are too busy planning and playing tricks to realise what's really going on around them.
Along with the laughs there are loving moments, sexy times and a story that so many can relate to, there is some fantastic characters in this book. I am going to have to read their stories which I know are available. Thank you God, well thank you Authors J.S Cooper and Helen Cooper. I have enjoyed this book so much.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...