Thursday 20 August 2015

The Temptress by C.J. Fallowfield

The TemptressThe Temptress by C.J. Fallowfield
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A one night stand in Paris years ago with Luc has left a lasting impression on Lulu and she can't escape the memories. He has captured her heart and soul.

Lulu is a successful business woman. Her business is a honey trap to find and lure clients spouses to see if they would cheat. She has been given the name the temptress, because of her flawless track record.

One day Mrs Le Grand comes in and wants Lulu to seduce her rich husband for a large fee. She goes into the case blind without knowing what her mark looks like. The only thing she knows is to meet him at a hotel bar and where he sits. When she sees him she does not know if she can continue the case. What happens when your working life meets your personal life. Can she walk away from the case? or Will the temptress be tempted by the alluring Luc once again?

This is the first book that I have read from this author. I must say that it was an incrediable story from start to finish. It is filled with suspence and drama and I could not put it down until I knew the end. I will definately be reading more books from this author.

I was given an arc by Joandisalovesbooks review team for an honest review.


View all my reviews





No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...