Sunday 23 August 2015

Truth or Beard by Penny Reid

REVIEWED BY Micky Barnard

Truth or Beard (Winston Brothers, #1)Truth or Beard by Penny Reid
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Another solid and enjoyable Penny Reid book. I am never disappointed with anything of hers that I read. Truth or Beard introduces the Winston Brothers and the thought of more from these brothers is very exciting. Duane, one of ginger-bearded twins is a bit of a terse, serious character in utter contrast to his brother Beau. He's had a thing for Jessica James since their childhood friendship, whilst Jess has a thing for his twin. Initially complicated, quickly rectified but these two seem to create complication wherever they go. They have chemistry and friendship between them in buckets and this book makes for very satisfying reading. The writing is just as I have come to expect from Penny Reid, humorous with a great storyline. I'm glad there's more to come from this setting and group of characters.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/R2R75MWO6KWCZN/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...