Wednesday 19 August 2015

Freeing Her by A.M. Hargrove

REVIEWED BY Micky Barnard

Freeing Her (Hart Brothers, #1)Freeing Her by A.M. Hargrove
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5 stars

This book starts really well with a storyline that very quickly grabs your interest and keeps you reading. Kolson comes to the rescue of inebriated psychiatrist Gabriella in a bar, ensuring her safety. She caught his eye with her quick wit and sparky attitude. Gabriella may be a psychiatrist but she has a bucket load of her own psychological problems. This was something that I struggled with. Nevertheless, I did like her. Kolson was a bit of a mysterious character and I can't say that I gelled with him totally, finding his handling of vulnerable Gabby lacking in sensitivity and care. The storyline and plot development had suspense and I enjoyed this aspect. I like AM Hargrove's work and whilst this wasn't one of my favourites, I'll definitely be back for more.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/R26ED40LU8Y5A9/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...