Tuesday 4 August 2015

Move The Sun by Susan Fanetti

REVIEWED BY Micky Barnard

Move the Sun (Signal Bend, #1)Move the Sun by Susan Fanetti
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I've had this book recommended to me on a few occasions by trusted book friends as a somewhat different biker read. This book delivered on that promise and I can say that whilst biker reads can be a flooded genre, this does stand out. I found that the narrative of this small town biker community had real depth, with great rough characters and an excellent plot.

Lilli is a mystery to the Horde MC president Isaac. She drove into town in a sweet ride, self assured and she caught Isaac's eye immediately but she is totally closed up and hiding the real her. Isaac doesn't tie himself down to anyone and is only interested in some fun with Lilli. These two have fireworks brewing between them and when they're together, it's rough. I loved these two, they felt real and genuine. The story behind Lilli is compelling.

I know this is a long series but I can honestly see myself reading more. I liked Susan Fanetti's writing, dialogue and character development. She's won me back over to a biker hero.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews


https://www.amazon.com/review/RKEJ25VFKATP9/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...