Sunday 2 August 2015

Burning For Her Kiss by Sherri Hayes

REVIEWED By Becky Cox


Burning For Her Kiss (Serpent's Kiss #1)Burning For Her Kiss by Sherri Hayes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was gifted a copy for an honest review.

This is my first Sherri Hayes book and I completely relate to her writing style.
I was drawn in and compelled to keep reading. The sex scenes were very well written and oh so hot. All of us ladies need a Drew. A manly hot fireman but yet sometimes submissive in the bedroom. Well I want one anyway.

I loved Beth because she is a Domme but she is a realistic character as well. She is a hard working independent female, but insecure in ways and protective of herself.

The dynamic of the two of them together was wonderful and I enjoyed the normal interactions between them and the normal progression of their relationship. Then you throw in the spicy BDSM and you have an amazing story.

Burning for Her Kiss is a well written enjoyable read.

Reviewed for JoAndIsaLoveBooks Blog

View all my reviews

Amazon US


Amazon UK



Amazon CA


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...