Wednesday 19 August 2015

Manwhore by Katy Evans

REVIEWED BY Micky Barnard

Manwhore (Manwhore, #1)Manwhore by Katy Evans
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Katy Evans never ever seems to disappoint. This book bulldozed into my reading and left me desperate to constantly read. Every line and every chapter is a compelling tale of Malcolm Saint the womaniser extraordinaire, billionaire and all over physically beautiful man. Rachel has been instructed by her boss at Edge magazine to write an expose on Saint, using any means she can. It's difficult enough to get an interview with Saint but she manages it. Then they both keep coming back for more.

Saint draws you into his character, he's not so arrogant that you can't like him, in fact, he's more in tune and admitting of his feelings for Rachel than she is for hers towards Saint. Rachel finds her ethics compromised and unsure where her loyalties lie. This book has a fantastic ending and I am delighted that I can go straight into reading Manwhore +1.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/R2BD3TAS7L93AH/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...