Wednesday 19 August 2015

Manwhore +1 by Katy Evans

REVIEWED BY Micky Barnard

Manwhore +1 (Manwhore, #2)Manwhore +1 by Katy Evans
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 stars

Dibs. Dibs. Dibs. This phrase melted me.

I thoroughly enjoyed this second instalment to the Manwhore series. The end to book one, on a cliffhanger of what happens when she first sees. Malcolm after their break up, picks up just there. Saint is cold. Saint is hurt. Saint will not expose himself again. Rachel is achingly sorry and a mess but Saint is not interested in anything other than a business opportunity. The build between these two is slow, mesmerising and heated. Dare I say a little too much sex at certain points but then the story would then kick back in before I got irritated. Don't get me wrong, these two steam brilliantly but each encounter doesn't need full description.

I loved where this ended and my affection for these two characters only developed more. Malcolm is out and out one of my favourite male characters of all time, up there with Remy! Roll on Ms Manwhore.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews
https://www.amazon.com/review/RPODY31FYZ3KT/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...