Thursday 13 August 2015

Consumed by Taryn Elliott

REVIEWED By Melinda Lazar

Consumed (Lost in Oblivion, 3.5)Consumed by Taryn Elliott
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Consumed by Cari Quinn & Taryn Elliott.

I am so happy that I finally got this book in my eager hands! Honestly, at the end of Destroyed I called both authors some pretty nasty names for leaving me hanging, but they've won me over again!

Consumed picks up just hours after we left off with Destroyed and we are so lucky that we get to explore more of Simon and Margot's relationship without the other band-mates taking away from them. A good chunk of the story is set in an idyllic location that the authors did beautiful justice to. The story has the fun, sarcasm and seriousness of the Lost In Oblivion series as well as the sexy times we've come to expect from this group! It was a great read and I recommend the series as a whole. I'm looking forward to the next book in the series and hoping that we get a bit more of Simon and Violin Girl.

**arc received in exchange for honest review.

Reviewed by Melinda from Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog

View all my reviews

http://www.amazon.com/review/RTKHW5XIXOHPH

https://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R3FWK308SIOI2W/ref=pe_1572281_66412651_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...