Thursday 13 August 2015

The Paper SWAN By Leylah Attar

REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar

The Paper SwanThe Paper Swan by Leylah Attar
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

An emotional and utterly captivating love story.

The Paper Swan by Leylah Attar

I really wasn't sure what to expect when I preordered this book. In fact, I thought I'd only get through the first few pages before deciding I was 'in the mood' for something else entirely. Let's just say, it didn't quite go that way. Attar had me enthralled from literally the first sentence (because who doesn't fantasize about Louboutins?) and I just could not put the book down. The plot is like no other. It is unpredictable and the twists and turns throughout just kept me on the edge. This book is impeccably written and is utterly captivating. The characters are beautifully complex and tugged hard at my heartstrings more times than I can count.

I'm not going to say anything else but this book is an absolute must read. I only wish I could read it again for the first time. I look forward to reading Attar's previous works.

Reviewed by Melinda for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog

View all my reviews

http://www.amazon.com/review/R2SNDV16O5POR4/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B012HZC11G

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...