Monday 31 August 2015

Behold The Stars by Susan Fanetti

REVIEWED BY Micky Barnard

Behold the Stars (Signal Bend, #2)Behold the Stars by Susan Fanetti
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

There is something strangely addictive about these books and I find myself drawn into the world of these characters. This is the second book in the series and it continues the story of Isaac and Lilli. There was a tentative HEA at the end of the last book but much more to know about these two and whether they could forge a future together. I did not expect the rough turns of this book and once again this was quite brutal in description. There were small sections of his book that were discomforting to read but I was able to forge through and the greater picture revealed a complex but great storyline. I am intruigued how Signal Bend will regenerate in a new era free of it's old problems and whether life will be more simple and happy. I thoroughly enjoyed this and I'm excited about the set up of the characters for the next book.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews


https://www.amazon.com/review/R1KL9OLVPHC6EE/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...