Tuesday 7 July 2015

Better Than Revenge by Taylor Henderson

REVIEWED BY Ann Meemkem

Better Than Revenge (Sweet Secrets Series Book 1)Better Than Revenge by Taylor Henderson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I bet we all can remember the most popular girl in school. She always gets what she wants, even if it don't belong to her.

In this story her name is Brianna. She has lived next door to Violet. She has taken her friends, boyfriends and likes to bully her. Brianna wants the man Violet loves the most Blake. Violet has had enough of her crap. She wants to give Brianna a taste of her own medicine. Violet and her new friend Lena devise a plan to to get back at Brianna. What are they gonna do? Are they gonna pull it off? You got to read for yourself to find out.

I enjoyed reading this story. Violet like so many other teens are bullied throughout there high school years. This is a story of hope and how a young girl fights back. During this she learns how cope, to trust her true friend's and learns life lessons.

I look forward to reading more books from this series. I recieved an ARC from JoandIsalovesbooks review team for an honest review.

View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...