Friday 3 July 2015

Those Red High Heels by Katherine May

REVIEWED BY Monique Cashmere

Those Red High HeelsThose Red High Heels by Katherine May
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

If you are looking for a light hearted, quick read, you have found it with this book. It is a standalone, so no waiting for answers and you definitely get a HEA and no real angst. It was a good fill in time book that I needed.

Emma is not having a great day. Her puppy is sick and disgraced herself, she loses her job, and the break she was having from her boyfriend, is no longer a break - he is out dating!

She decides it is time for a change, so it is off to the Big Apple to see her bestie to help her with the engagement and wedding plans. This starts a line of life changing events for Emma, one being getting into the wrong city car and meeting Mr Blue Eyes - Greyson Lyons.

Things don't always go Emma's way but she has a go get 'em attitude I love. She believes in fate and sole mates as do I.

I received the book for an honest review.
Reviewed for JoandIsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...