Monday 20 July 2015

Professor Cline:Redeemed by J.M. LaRocca

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox

Professor Cline: Redeemed (Professor, #2)Professor Cline: Redeemed by J.M. LaRocca
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The past never stays in the past. The pain, guilt, and darkness still flow through my veins and itch to come out. I’m not proud of my secrets, but I have never felt shame either…until her.

Mason's story takes a darker turn. His love for Emma makes him strive to be a better person and attempt to right the wrongs of his past.

Their passion for each other is still very much present and a driving force for them both. J.M. LaRocca has once again drawn me into a passionate mysterious story that I couldn't put down.

Mason makes some major revelations about himself and his life. One of the definitions of redeemed is to make (something that is bad, unpleasant, etc.) better or more acceptable.

Sometimes love is enough....Mason and Emma prove that.

"My past was coming to an end, and she was my beginning"

Great read!

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLovesBooks Blog



View all my reviews

Amazon US


Amazon UK


Amazon CA


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...