Tuesday 7 July 2015

Fighting Shadows by Aly Martinez

REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar

Fighting Shadows (On the Ropes, #2)Fighting Shadows by Aly Martinez
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Fighting Shadows by Aly Martinez

I read this book right on the heels of Fighting Silence (book one in the On The Ropes series) and I really didn't think it could live up to its awesomeness. Well let me just say that it definitely did. While Fighting Shadows was at times a lighter read, it still took me on an emotional roller coaster ride, there was laughter and tears and much smiles. Ms Martinez has a gifted way with words that draws you right into the story and you feel like you're experiencing everything right along with her characters. Let's start with Ash. She is AWESOME! I love her brand of sass and sexy! She made me smile so many times with her lines. Love her. And then we have Flint. He is loving, he's broody, he's sexy and *whimper* he can dirty talk with the the best of them. They're both fighters and together, they're an amazing couple that you just can't get enough of. I wish we had more of them but I take heart from the fact that they'll make an appearance in the next book. I absolutely recommend this book and series and give 5 Fighting Stars.

**arc received in exchange of honest review

Reviewed by Melinda from Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...