Wednesday 22 July 2015

My Demons by Kimberly Blalock

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox

My Demons (The Angel Trilogy, #2)My Demons by Kimberly Blalock
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was gifted a copy for an honest review.

I just thought His Angel was a wild ride. My Demons is a crazy train from the beginning until the end. Kimberly leaves us with a cliffhanger at the of this book. If you have not read His Angel, you will need to do so before reading My Demons.

I don't want to say much about the plot and give away the "what the hell just happened" moment for anyone else.

It is an up and down ride the entire book and kept me turning pages. Evan and Abby learn a lot about themselves and each other. Evan's love for Abby never waivers. Abby finds an inner strength that she hasn't had before.

I like to pretend that I'm a good person.

Now I feel empty and lifeless stuck in a place I'm not sure I can escape.

What would you do if you had a chance for eternal love and happiness? What would you do to keep the one that sets fire to your soul?

I am anxiously awaiting Our Sins release to find out what happens.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLovesBooks Blog


View all my reviews


Amazon US


Amazon UK


Amazon CA




No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...