Thursday 9 July 2015

Sprinkled by Gina LaManna

REVIEWED BY Monique Cashmere


Sprinkled (Lacey Luzzi Mafia Mysteries Book 1)Sprinkled by Gina LaManna
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I want more!

I have always been a late bloomer, but sometimes it works in your favor. I can now go straight into Book 2 without having to wait!
My book buddies have been raving about this series to me for a while and I have been meaning to start it but my TBR list kept getting longer. But better late than never!

Lacey is one funny gal. She gets herself into all sorts of trouble. She has some great friends to help her out, one being a hot bodyguard, oops I mean trainer. Lacey has joined the family business, and I mean The Family! Her grandfather is the head of the mafia. In this first book, Lacey is given her first job, to find the stolen goods, the good stuff. If she only knew what that meant. There are a few hilarious moments on the road to recover the items, it is not an easy job, but Lacey is determined to make her grandfather proud.

If you like your books to have humor, romance and mystery, you are going to love this series. Don't be a dummy like me, get straight in to them.

Thank you Gina LaManna for an awesome book.

Reviewed for JoandIsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...