Wednesday 15 July 2015

Rain Shadow (Book 4) by Tess Oliver

REVIEWED By Monique Cashmere

Rain Shadow (Rainshadow #4)Rain Shadow by Tess Oliver
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Even though this book was slower in pace, it was just as good as the others. I loved that we got to read the relationship between Luke and Angel blossoming and growing stronger. Their time on the ranch with Gage and Richo was a much needed change of pace. And getting to know Gage better wasn't a chore either! I am glad Richo had someone there for him too, after his "big brother" Cash is away. And will we see more of Friday - I hope so.

Of course, all good things come to an end, and they have to leave the ranch and head back to Reno. Luke is called back to work and the sooner he can get Dreygon behind bars, the better. Luke and Angel get some alone time at his house, but sharing a bath together is triggering some alarm bells for him. Has he finally got something on Dreygon?

Some would call this book a filler in, I would call it a setter up. All of it was needed to help bring this baby to an amazing finish. The mystery is unravelling perfectly.

I received a copy for an honest review.
Review for JoandIsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...