Saturday 18 July 2015

Captive Guardian by Paulina Woods

REVIEWED BY Tami Baney


Captive Guardian (Witches Amulet #2)Captive Guardian by Paulina Woods
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the second book in Paulina's fascinating Witches Amulet series. This book follows the endearing, exciting adventures of Marcus and Michael. This is a heartfelt and steamy story. The M/M relationship is a wonderful tale, I just wonder what Lillith will do next to these sweet, loving, brave men. The story is fast paced, please read Stone Guardian first. I am so excited to read the next book. Paulina's world is one of the most creative, descriptive worlds, and I truly enjoyed this book and both books in the series, so far!

View all my reviews


AMAZON

Permalink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...