Captive Guardian by Paulina Woods

REVIEWED BY Tami Baney


Captive Guardian (Witches Amulet #2)Captive Guardian by Paulina Woods
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the second book in Paulina's fascinating Witches Amulet series. This book follows the endearing, exciting adventures of Marcus and Michael. This is a heartfelt and steamy story. The M/M relationship is a wonderful tale, I just wonder what Lillith will do next to these sweet, loving, brave men. The story is fast paced, please read Stone Guardian first. I am so excited to read the next book. Paulina's world is one of the most creative, descriptive worlds, and I truly enjoyed this book and both books in the series, so far!

View all my reviews


AMAZON

Permalink

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Invisible Warrior by Teresa Gabelman

Salvation (The Protectors #2) by Sloane Kennedy, Narrated by Joel Leslie

Smitty's Sheriff by Cardeno C.