Monday 13 July 2015

Kink: Stranger Book 3 by N.M. Catalano

REVIEWED BY Ann Meemkem

Kink: Stranger Book 3Kink: Stranger Book 3 by N.M. Catalano
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love this series. I could not wait to get my hands on this book. The character's you can't help fall in love with them because they touch your heart. The story is always incredible and has a twist you never see coming.

In this story, Elsie is smitten with the two hot guys from the gym. She likes to keep guys at arms length away and keep her heart locked away. She is scarred both mentally and physically from her past. She needs the right man or men to unlock her from her past.

John and Brian are both ex military and MMA fighters. They are also best friends. These men have seen who they want and are always up for a challenge.

I received an arc through a contest I won and was also asked to review it from JoandIsalovesbooks review team for an honest review.

I loved Kink, holy crap it was so erotic and the connection the 3 of them share is incredible. Kink blew me away.

I will be anxiously awaiting Brian's story in next book.


View all my reviews

http://www.amazon.com/review/RWR95K6O8FI4F
Amazon.com.au: Ann Meemken's review of Kink: Stranger Book 3
"I love this series" a review of: Kink: Stranger Book 3
"I love this series" a review of: Kink: Stranger Book 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...