Monday 13 July 2015

The Boys Club by Angie Martin

REVIEWED BY Kim Gray

The Boys ClubThe Boys Club by Angie Martin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Boy Club is definitely a 5 star read, it had me hooked from the very beginning. I had an audible version of this book and while I did like the pitch of his voice, there were moments I didn’t much care for it. The storyline flowed great and I very much enjoyed all the action and mystery. The Characters were very relatable and I liked how they were weaved into this story. This one definitely held my interest and I took advantage of the audible version and listened as much as possible to get to the end faster. Gripping is a word that comes to mind, filled with moments of surprise and sadness. I would like to hear more about this story, I can see more happening here with Logan’s character, but especially Sarah. Plus I have to say this plot was different (Dark and Light) and I really liked that. I am a fan of Angie Martin now. This is a 5 star read for me for sure!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...