Thursday 9 July 2015

On The Ropes by Cari Quinn

REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar


On the Ropes (Tapped Out, #3)On the Ropes by Cari Quinn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

On The Ropes by Cari Quinn

This is officially both my favorite book in the Tapped Out series and my favorite book thus far by Cari Quinn.

We've met these two characters, Gio and Carly in the series' previous books and I really had no idea how much substance there was to them. Gio is just delicious. On the surface he is just a sexy MMA fighter, an alpha. But deeper than that, he is a true fighter that's been through so much more than anyone should. He can't trust anyone but himself yet he can't seem to stop from letting Carly in. Carly herself is also a really interesting character to get to know. I always felt she was a strong character but throughout this book I realized that she'd also suffered along with her family members and was not left unscathed. Carly deals with her issues in her own unique fashion which leads to dangerous repercussions for all. I really loved this book. I loved the characters. I loved that they had to work for their HEA.

If you're not going to read the series in its entirety (which you should), then you should definitely read the short prequel to Gio & Carly's story in Body Shot.

Reviewed by Melinda from Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...