Friday 3 July 2015

The Baby and the Bride by Laura Barnard

REVIEWED BY Monique Cashmere

The Baby and the Bride (The Debt & the Doormat, #2)The Baby and the Bride by Laura Barnard


As soon as I finished book 1, I one-clicked and went straight into this, book 2.
I wasn't disappointed at all.

Jazz is in labour, and Poppy is rushing to get to her side, as the baby daddy is incompetent. Again we have all the hilarious and entertaining escapades from these two. I was constantly laughing at their antics. There are some serious bits too, with Jazz experiencing postpartum depression and not wanting to bother Poppy as she is inundated with her new job. The romance between Poppy and Ryan is special, but also we have our fingers crossed for team Jazz/Ollie!

You don't need to read book 1, but do yourself a huge favour and get your hands on both of these rom-coms. They are a definite must read.


Reviewed for JoandIsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...