Tuesday 14 July 2015

Gods of Anthem by Logan Keys

REVIEWED BY Tam Tam

Gods of AnthemGods of Anthem by Logan Keys
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a cool science fiction YA read. There were times I may have liked a little more detail to explain why or how things turned into the way they were. But Logan Keys has painted a fascinating future where many are dying of cancer, turning into zombies, or going to extreme measures to live longer. We are introduced to two very remarkable main characters, Tom and Liza. And I liked that she kept me guessing as to how these two characters would converge in the story. There is also several secondary characters who I will be anxious to read more about in the next installment of this story. I look forward to reading it. This story was original and exciting.

View all my reviews

Amazon review link:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...