Tuesday 14 July 2015

Rain Shadow (Book 3) by Tess Oliver

REVIEWED BY Monique Cashmere

Rain Shadow (Rainshadow #3)Rain Shadow by Tess Oliver
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

In this sequel, it picks up straight from the previous one. Angel is walking the highway to escape the family and hitches a ride with a female truck driver. Luke is being debriefed by the DEA and his brothers. They all need to come to terms with Dex's death. Angel makes her way to a motel and hides out for a while, working out where best to run to. Unfortunately things just don't go her way. Gunner finds her and he is going to use her as a leverage to become President of the MC. Little does he know, Dreygon has something else planned. Luke is on the case, after securing the bikers who held him and Dex captive, he is now fully concentrating on finding his Angel. Will he "Slay the Dreygon?" (You know I had to go there!)

Things do heat up in this book, but knowing its book three out of five, not everything is wrapped up for us. But that is Ok because I am sure going to love heading into book four to see how it all pans out. I am really enjoying this series and super happy I can go from one book to the next without any delays. I love the way Tess can weave the mysteries into the story without them being too obvious and keeping it realistic and interesting. She truly is clever at her craft.

I received a copy for an honest review.
Review for JoandIsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...