Monday 13 July 2015

Dangerous Desire by Sebastian Ex

REVIEWED BY Ann Meemkem

Dangerous DesireDangerous Desire by Sebastian Ex
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have enjoyed both of the books in the onyx club series. I love the story along with the hot sex scenes.

I think Dangerous Desire is a fabulous read. The story sucks you in and you get wrapped up in it. Brandon and Penny's story is so heartfelt and makes you want to believe in love and second chances.

Brandon is a dominant. He realizes that Penny needs more pain than what he can or wants to give her. Penny goes off in search of someone that can give her more pain.

Brandon is left heartbroken and not sure how to move on with his life now that Penny is gone.

Will Penny's new master be able to give her the pain she wants or needs.? What new surprises are in store for both of them? You must read the book to find out.

I look forward to reading more books in this series or any other books he writes.


View all my reviews
http://www.amazon.com/review/R2ALJREX8MY9H5

"I have enjoyed both of the books in the onyx..." a review of: Dangerous Desire (Onyx Club Series)

Amazon.com.au: Ann Meemken's review of Dangerous Desire (Onyx Club Series)

"I have enjoyed both of the books in the onyx..." a review of: Dangerous Desire (Onyx Club Series)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...