Tuesday 14 July 2015

The Billionaire Next Door by J.S. Scott

REVIEWED BY Joanne Swinney

The Billionaire Next Door (The Pleasure Of His Punishment​, #1)The Billionaire Next Door by J.S. Scott
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh how I wish there was a hot billionaire living next door to me. Logan sounds like a dream come true.
Holly tries to avoid Logan at all costs, it's not that she doesn't like him, she not blind, the man oozes sex appeal but she's just not into one night stands.
This is a short and sexy read, no huge story here. It's a romantic and hot, well if you don't include the blackmail. Gasp! blackmailed into having sex, really? Yep but it's all good, trust me. All Holly wanted to do was save the cat and Logan just wanted the pussy.
This book actually leaves you wanting more. It's free to download right now. Thanks for a another free hot read Author J.S. Scott.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...