Friday 3 July 2015

Tequila and Tea Bags by Laura Barnard

REVIEWED BY Monique Cashmere


Tequila and Tea BagsTequila and Tea Bags by Laura Barnard
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I won this book some time ago, and I am slightly embarrassed to say, I put it into my treasured book case and plum forgot about it. After reading Laura's other two books, I went downstairs to make and cuppa and retrieve this book to settle in. I just knew it was going to make me laugh and keep me entertained all evening.

Rose is a spoilt brat that has upset her parents once again, and she is shipped off to her country cousin - Elsie. Elsie has her own issues, having lost love, and feeling she will never find it again, she has decided to become a nun. She is hell bent on doing all the right things, and drags self centred Rose with her to the care home for volunteer work. Rose is not at all happy until she finds out that she could win an all expenses paid holiday to any destination if she logs enough hours. She desperately wants to meet up with her BFF in Mexico and drink away her blues.

Things start out rough for Rose, but she soon discovers there is more to life than drinking and sex. The antics and hilarious shenanigans Rose goes through will captivate you. This story will tug at all the emotions with each character, especially with Rose and Will. It is a highly recommended rom-com.

Reviewed for JoandIsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...