Thursday 9 July 2015

Uncovering Love by Kacey Shea

REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe

Uncovering Love (Uncovering Love, #1)Uncovering Love by Kacey Shea
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Evelyn (Evie) loses her job due to business restructoring and one of her best friends, Jonathon (Jon) has just returned home from serving time in the military. They get a crazy idea to start their own Private Investigation Business. Throw in Kate their fun loving other best friend and this book takes off.

Evie starts falling for personal trainer, Tate, whom she is investigating to see if he is good enough for a client. The feelings are mutual.

I'm not going to say much about the story as I don't want to give it away and I feel this is a 'must read'.

This story has it all...romance, humor, and heartfelt feelings.

Great job Kacey! I can't wait to read Kate's story!


View all my reviews

Amazon:


Barnes and Noble:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...