Monday 13 July 2015

The Ground Rules by Roya Carmen

REVIEWED BY Micky Barnard

The Ground Rules (The Ground Rules Trilogy, #1)The Ground Rules by Roya Carmen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 stars.

Two married couples, Mirella and Gabe, Weston and Bridget. Mirella and Gabe have a solid, passionate marriage and two children. An opportunistic meeting with Weston and Bridget leads to a proposition involving dates and rules. Amongst the rules there are to be no emotional connections. Weston and Bridget have an open marriage but how could this ever not be complicated?

This book gripped me. It's like watching a car approaching and not breaking in the distance but you still can't look away. I loved Mirella and Gabe's relationship but I still enjoyed the development of the dates. I would have liked to have seen the other side to the dates between Gabe and Bridget but that isn't the focus of the storyline. The ending left me wanting more and I'm glad to see a second book is on it's way.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/R34A9NFS5PTC0I/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...