Monday 13 July 2015

You Loved Me At My Weakest by Evie Harper

REVIEWED BY Emma White

You Loved Me At My Weakest (You Loved Me, #2)You Loved Me At My Weakest by Evie Harper
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the story of Emily and Kayne a follow on to Loved me at my Darkest.
Kayne and Jake with their team have saved to girls from The Collection.
How will Emily cope with being back home after 5yrs with the only man she ever loved, Emily has been destroyed over and over again by men for a long time, will she be able to get her life back and learn to love herself again and let Kayne back into her life.
Kayne has the love of his life back in his arms again but will he be able to get her to feel love again
Looking forward to the story of Alexa and Joseph very soon
Reviewed for Jo&Isalovesbook Blog

View all my reviews

http://www.amazon.com/review/R38VUG0674HYFZ

https://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R4BLIA3E4IFDT/ref=pe_1572281_66412651_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...