Thursday 16 July 2015

Maybe Matt's Miracle by Tammy Falkner

REVIEWED BY Micky Barnard

Maybe Matt's Miracle (The Reed Brothers, #4)Maybe Matt's Miracle by Tammy Falkner
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have been waiting for Matt's story since he was first introduced in Tall, tatted and tempting. Matt stole my heart in that book, as he appeared to be in a palliative stage of his illness. This story finds him a few years down the line, in remission but still single after the heartache of being dumped after diagnosis. Matt is everything that all the other Reed brothers are, tall, blonde and gorgeous but also with the biggest heart. This book plunges into Kendra's funeral, a fellow cancer sufferer of Matt's and half sister to Skylar. Sky is asked to take on Kendra's children and Matt is a willing helper. I loved the connection between these two even if it was instalove. They moved extremely quickly and I would have enjoyed a slightly slower pace. However, this was easy, lose yourself reading and I did enjoy it.

I am totally intrigued by the hint of Paul and Friday, so I'm fairly desperate for their book. I hope it's coming soon. The Reed brothers and Tammy Faulkner never disappoint.

I was provided with a copy of this book in return for an honest review.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/R13SE4XW9GOAH9/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...