Thursday 9 July 2015

Fighting To Breathe by Aurora Rose Reynolds

REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe

Fighting to Breathe (Shooting Stars, #1)Fighting to Breathe by Aurora Rose Reynolds
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the story or Lea and Austin. They were high school sweethearts that life's tragedy torn them apart and to protect her daughter from heartache Lea's Mom kept them apart through her actions.

Lea's Mom is now dying and brings Lea home and tries to right her wrongs.

I loved this story. Two beautiful hearts so full of love that they never forgot each other. I cried while reading this book. I love when an author pulls up into a story so much that you're feeling what the characters are.

The only downside to this story is that I thought Austin was too fast to forgive. I would of like to see Lea fight a little harder for forgiveness. But then again that is what makes Austin such a special man.

This is the first book of Aurora's I have read and she has gained a new fan that will be following her work.

View all my reviews

Amazon:


Barnes and Noble:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...