Monday 13 July 2015

Four Play by Amalie Silver

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox

Four PlayFour Play by Amalie Silver
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Four Play is four novellas. My favorite was Fair Play which is the prequel to Word Play that I enjoyed very much.

All four are funny, sassy stories that made me chuckle.

Big Balls - Softball players, umpires and some hot times.

Debating Number Ten - Teacher crush and the car analogies kept me laughing.

Surrendering to Innocence - Wilson has a crush to end all crushes on his best friends Mom.

Fair Play - Prequel to Word Play, the original meeting of Lauren and Michael and my favorite.


Enjoyed them all for a quick fun read.


Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog

View all my reviews

Amazon US



Amazon UK


Amazon CA


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...