Tuesday 14 July 2015

Sinful Inent by Chelle Bliss

REVIEWED By Melinda Lazar

Sinful Intent (ALFA Private Investigations, #1)Sinful Intent by Chelle Bliss
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Sinful Intent by Chelle Bliss

I was really excited when I first realized that Chelle Bliss was creating a new series that would be a spin-off to the Men of Inked series and immediately signed up for an arc so I wouldn't have to wait! Having said that, you don't have to have read the Men of Inked series to enjoy Alfa Investigations (although, you really should because it's an AWESOME series).

I really enjoyed this book and its characters. Morgan is a bad-boy gone good - but still deliciously bad - who has recently returned from serving in the military and moves states to work at his cousins PI firm. Enter his first case, Race - yes it's her name and has a beautiful story behind it. Strong, uptight, rigid with a soft side that not many get to see. Watching these two butt heads time and time again was pretty entertaining and when they got together, it was kinda explosive.
Being a PI story, one would expect some intrigue and suspense and that was delivered very nicely along with some LOL moments, and, if I'm being honest, Fran DeLuca is possibly my favorite character in the book!

I really did enjoy this book. However, I think some parts were a little rushed and I would have loved some more detail. But overall a great read and a fantastic start to a new series.

**arc received in exchange for honest review

Reviewed by Melinda from Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog

View all my reviews

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...