Thursday 9 July 2015

Night Of The Fae by Lyneal Jenkins

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox

Night of the Fae (Ana Martin series, #1)Night of the Fae by Lyneal Jenkins
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I received a copy for an honest review.

Night of the Fae is fast paced and keeps the twist coming. Ana works at a elder home with her best friend and meets the man of her dreams Gabriel. Gabriel is not human and saves her more than once from the Fae.

Lyneal Jenkins covers several genre with Night of the Fae to include supernatural/paranormal, mystery, drama, romance and YA. I enjoyed the suspense and meeting the different characters of the different species. There is quite a bit of suspense with the right mix of humor and romance.

Gabriel is the perfect boyfriend except for the whole not being human thing.

Ana's story made me laugh, cringe, and get teary eyed. Great combination.

This is the first installment in an Ana Martin series that I foresee being very enjoyable. Ana's clumsy, always in trouble character is endearing and fun to read.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLovesBooksBlog

View all my reviews

Amazon US


Amazon UK


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...